18 Sep HP Officejet Pro X Color MFP
HP Officejet Pro X Color MFP Series
New HP OfficeJet Pro X Color MFP Series for small to medium work teams.
HP Officejet X Series printers offers the best of toner- and ink-based printing and delivers high
levels of reliability, color and black print quality, and productivity. These printers offer low
product acquisition costs, have low total energy consumption, and produce color pages at up to
twice the speed and up to half the printing cost compared with color laser printers.
HP PageWide Technology breakthroughs enable the high performance and robust print quality
of HP Officejet X Series printers. Exceptional features include a pagewide printhead with a
nozzle density of 1,200 per inch for each of four colors, controlled ink-paper interactions using
HP pigment inks, precision paper motion control, automatic nozzle performance measurement,
active and passive nozzle substitution, and automated printhead service routines that can
restore nozzle operation
Recently BLI tested the HP Officejet Pro X551 against leading laser printers in its class. Download the whitepaper (PDF) to how it stacks up on reliability, cost, energy efficiency, and image quality.
The HP Officejet Pro X Color MFP series in a nutshell
- Color printing at speeds up to 70 pages per minute
- Delivers high output quality and resist smearing on a broad range of papers
- Uses HP’s PageWide technology
- ePrint is great for printing from your mobile device
- Operating costs can be as much as 50% less than color laser printers
- Great for small to medium size work teams